Another Washdolly product you'll love♥️
LET'S SEE IF THEY ARE A GOOD FIT FOR YOU BEFORE YOU PURCHASE THEM.
(made of silk and ferromagnetic metal)
- 1 set Persian Magnetic Lashes,
- 1 set Pixie Bob Magnetic Lashes,
- 1 set Savannah Magnetic Lashes,
- 1 Washdolly Makeup Remover & Exfoliant Cloth,
- 1 7ml of Magnetic Eyeliner &
- 1 Application Instruction Card. .
GO BIG OR GO HOME
- 1 set Ragdoll Magnetic Lashes,
- 1 set Bombay Magnetic Lashes,
- 1 set Manx Magnetic Lashes,
- 1 Washdolly Makeup Remover & Exfoliant Cloth
- 1 7ml of Magnetic Eyeliner,
- 1 Application Instruction Card.
~Why Magnetic LASHES~
Alternatives: My Magnetic lashes gives you an alternative to "glue-on" and "lash extensions" or an option to supplement lash extensions between fills. In addition, these 1/2 lashes can mimic or give you an alternative look to the two options above.
Benefits: Lashes which were once use primarily for dance, drag, or evenings out has become an addition to our daily makeup routine. Along with a cultural pull towards "lash enhancement" there is an equally important pull of "where did my hair go?." Both aging and health issues contribute to eyelash thinning so My Magnetic Lashes aims to put a smile on your face. The reusability benefit will save you time and money.
~Why Magnetic EYELINER~
(made of Aqua (Water), Styren/Acrylates Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Triethanolamine, Cera Carnauba, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, CI 77499 # EL-MAG01)
Benefits: We introduced magnetic eyeliner to help you apply My Magnetic Lashes. You can now securely place the magnetic lash on the magnetic eyeliner which makes it easier to attach the bottom magnetic lash. This also gives you the option to just wear the top magnetic lash (magnet facing down) on its own. This versatility compliments the fact that everyone has different eye shapes, lash lengths, thicknesses and moods. We recently added My Magnetic Eyeliner at no extra cost.
- Please lay your Washdolly cloth below your application area to catch fallen lashes to prevent loss.
- Return magnetic lashes to case to prevent misplacing them.
- Use your Washdolly Makeup Remover & Exfoliant Cloth to remover My Magnetic Eyeliner.
- Wipe the tip of My Magnetic Eyeliner in casing so that it going on smoothly.
- Make sure My Magnetic Eyeliner is dry before applying Magnetic Lashes.
- We recommend that you don't sleep in your lashes.
- Don't sleep with magnetic eyeliner as it will be harder to remove.
- Bend the lashes too hard as this may cause the magnet to lift from the lash.
~What is the difference?~
- Apply favourite mascara.
- Turn head to one side.
- Place lash on bottom eyelid.
- Close eye.
- Place the second lash on top of your eyelash.
- Move lash until magnets connect.
- Squeeze between fingers to secure and position.
- Add a small amount of mascara to the top of your lashes,
- Turn your head to one side,
- Place the top magnetic lash (magnetic facing down) on your top lash,
- Squeeze to secure,
- Open your eye wide and do not blink while you gently scoop the bottom lash (magnetic facing up) upward to connect to the top magnet.
~IMPORTANT TO KNOW~
~FINDING YOUR SWEET SPOT~
~100% Lifetime Replacement Warranty~